Search results

1. T

Which Adventurer goes with which LucasArts game?

Added two more... The expansion packs from X-wing also contained adventurers
  2. T

I completely agree. It will be impossible to have a 100% complete list, because I assume that certain games were produced and sold for several months, so the early produced boxes might contain another Adventurer than the later produced boxes. And some produced boxes might not even contain an...
  3. T

I have bought quite some seperate Adventurer magazines on eBay and I also have quite a lot of LucasArts boxed games. In most boxes there was no adventurer magazine included when I bought them second hand. I now want to included adventurer magazines in the correct boxes as much as possible. I...
  4. T

Did The Lucasarts Archives Vol. 1 came with different disc holders?

I own The Lucasarts Archives Volume 1 box and mine has a plastic tray holding de 6 discs. Now I've seen an eBay auction for the Vol. 1 box, but it seems to have a cardboard tray to hold the discs: So I want searching on google and find pictures of boxes with plastic trays and with cardboard...
  5. T

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade question

Mmm, I checked the 5.25 disks and these also only have CGA and EGA... Strange. Seems I bough a copy of the game on eBay where the disks don't match the outer box :-(. The box tells there are both 3.5 and 5.25 disks, and this is correct, but it also mentions VGA, while the disks don't contain the...
  6. T

Thanks for the info... I have the first one (354204-T) and it contains 3 x 3.5 disks (354202, 354222, 354232) and 6 x 5.25 disks (354002, 354022, 354032, 354033, 354043, 3540353 and 3540363). Never checked the label on the box... Can you tell me if this content is correct? If so, I guess the 3.5...
  7. T

Beating sober Biff in Last Crusade

What does this do with your IQ score? Do you get a higher series score when you actually beat him instead of make him drunk first?
  8. T

It's been a while since I was on this forum, but I have a question that I think only here I can find the answer. Plain and simple: was the VGA version of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ever been released in a big box version? I have a big box version, but it's only EGA / CGA. I also have the...
  9. T

Hint book decoder?

Thanks, this certainly helps. I bought a sheet of thin, red transparant PVC to make my own decoder strip to go along with this hint book.
  10. T

Hint book decoder?

I just purchased the Hint Book for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, but without the red decoder. Does someone know how the original decoder looked like? Was it a red film in white cardboard frame with the lucasfilm logo on it, like the ones included in many games, or was it just a red film...
  11. T

For Sale: Monkey Island Bounty Pack in great state!

I have a Monley Island Bounty Pack available. The outer box is in great shape. It only has a small tear at flap at the bottom left. But it's general condition is much better than most copies out there. The content is in perfect shape: manual has no creases or tears, and the discs are 100%...