Zak McKracken: Amiga / Italian version

Flatinus

Hello everyone and greetings from Rome, Italy.
I'm a LucasManiac since the 80s. I started in 1983 with a C=64 , then in 1985 with an Amiga 1000 , then 500 , then 1200 that is still here in the house and running .
I accidentally discovered this site and would like to contribute with some small pieces of my collection. Original pieces bought at the time of their publication.
This is the first.
It's the Amiga version in Italian, at first glance, is the same as American, but has little differences like a sticker on the back with the story of the game, a gatefold with more detailed history, instructions for the game and few tips . The game is in Italian.
I scanned all at 300 dpi, JPEG format, 100 % zoom, maximum quality.
The newspaper (in English) only the first page, and so for the manual (in English) , but I can also scan the inside pages.
It may be of interest?

T

Tseki

Hello and thank for sharing this with us! Also please do some scans if you can.

Flatinus

Hi Tseki, thank you for the welcome.
As I 've already written, I've all scanned in high quality, just don't know who to send the images and where.
I also have other games that aren't mentioned on the site, but I'll create a discussion in the specifical section for every game.

T

Tseki

Hi Tseki, thank you for the welcome.
As I 've already written, I've all scanned in high quality, just don't know who to send the images and where.
I also have other games that aren't mentioned on the site, but I'll create a discussion in the specifical section for every game.
There are many free image hosting sites available you can use, like imgur.com / imageshack.us / use.com

Flatinus

Thanks Tseki, I know these services for years (imgur.com is the most reliable , I also have the app for Mac).
The question is: should I put these pictures on one of these sites and place them (about 2/3 MB - 2000x3000 pixels each, for a dozen photos) on this topic, or are there any size standards to be met, or ( better ) put them on my Dropbox space and do it in private or in email to someone?

Flatinus

Omar , I have three more games not present or something slightly different than those of this site.

T

Tseki

Thanks Tseki, I know these services for years (imgur.com is the most reliable , I also have the app for Mac).
The question is: should I put these pictures on one of these sites and place them (about 2/3 MB - 2000x3000 pixels each, for a dozen photos) on this topic, or are there any size standards to be met, or ( better ) put them on my Dropbox space and do it in private or in email to someone?
Well Dropbox sounds good too! Use that :)

Flatinus

Ok, we're almost there an agreement.
Now, who do I give the links to Dropbox? Private message?
How exhausting! ;)

T

Tseki

You can just add the links here and also send private message @freddie (forum administrator / owner).