Your latest LucasArts purchases

Discussion in 'LucasArts' started by Tseki, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Tseki

Tseki Member

2. Tseki

Tseki Member

The Dig [hologram cover] CD-ROM USA CIB - $50 + shippings. Not my favorite LucasArts' game but I bought it anyway :)

http://imgur.com/a/8PiM8
  3. jacuzi

jacuzi Moderator Staff Member

Sealed Sam & Max 3.5" IBM. This is actually the very first sealed copy of this I have ever seen without the yellow special price ribbon. I traded it from a former LucasArts employee to a sealed Sam & Max CD release and I also paid for both shippings and sent some Finnish candy along with my package.

http://imgur.com/a/JmnEE
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. Tseki

Tseki Member

Very nice and rare copy jacuzi! Looks to be in mint condition.
  5. omar

omar Member

Just a few items added to my collection recently (Will add photos later):
    Curse of Monkey Island (CIB, USA later release), signed by I think by William Tiller.
    LucasArts Mac CD Game Pack.
    2x German Day of The Tentacle circular promo stickers.
  6. Tseki

Tseki Member

Nice finds again omar!
  7. darksun777

darksun777 New Member

Hi Omar, would you sell one of your DOTT Stickers? :)
    Thats a item i am definitely missing.
  8. Tseki

Tseki Member

I doubt omar is willing to sell but it doesn't hurt to ask.
  9. omar

omar Member

I'm sorry darksun777 , I wasn't really planning on selling one. Took me a while to get them (without buying another duplicate game fro my collection that is).
    If you're looking for one they tend to be included in German versions of DOTT (1st Edtiion, IBM, 3.5" & CD Big Box (DE box version)).
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  10. jacuzi

jacuzi Moderator Staff Member

Loom MAC with hint book, Grim Fandango Signature edition, Curse of Monkey Island. All sealed and bought from a former LucasArts employee. Sadly the CMI got badly crushed during shipping, otherwise very pleased with the purchase :)

Attached Files:

11. omar

omar Member

Nice copies, a real shame about that copy of Curse of Monkey Island, looks like it took one hell of a beating on the way to you... but luckily that Grim Fandango Signature Edition survived the trip in great condition and the Loom copy in good condition.

A real nice find :)