Your latest LucasArts purchases

Ahenobarbus

Here is my Lucas collection (and little more) today :) Not massively impressive yet but it`s growing steadily. I was tempted to bid Monkey Island grog bottles too yesterday but managed to control myself because they were already empty :D

IMG_20180226_205152 museum.jpg

IMG_20180226_205210 museum.jpg

Last edited:

Ahenobarbus

True! I played my first Lucas adventure in early 90s and it was Maniac Mansion but yes I`m relatively new to collect game boxes and especially sealed ones. Super happy to own these already :)

Ahenobarbus

Thanks Omar :) That signed copy of Moebius is by the way one of my latest finds from local game store. It was prized 14,99€, so pretty good deal :D

Ahenobarbus

uutuudet maaliskuu museo.jpg

New gems to my collection!
- The Curse of Monkey Island + Official Players Guide
- Loom (IBM PC, the actual first release)
- Grim Fandango Signature Edition
- Full Throttle Bandana

Today was a good day :)

Ahenobarbus

Really impressive list of treasures! I got that Rogue Leaders book too from jacuzi and started to read it a while ago. Nice history book, but adventure games are just one part of the cake there naturally.

Who signed those signature copies and poster? One of my ultimate goals is to meet Mark Hamill and ask him to sign Full Throttle box for me. Maybe one day :)

Last edited:

Ahenobarbus

Great catch again Omar! The Dig novel (in good condition) is in my target list too: should try to read it before the end of this year :) Original Sam & Max comic is also in my top priority purchase list, because I love Purcell`s art and characters he creates! And that brings to my mind Symbiote Studios` Sam&Max statue, another super cool collecting piece, which I would love to have :D Omar, do you happen to have one of those statues too? They were limited to 1000 piece if I remember right.

Ahenobarbus

Pretty slow months here as well, but at least I managed to add some LucasArts related things to my collection:

- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Game of the Year box (sealed). This is actually one of my all time favorite games, so I`m pretty happy to have this box now :)
- Sam & Max: Season One "Big box" (sealed)
- Max plushie (sealed) :)

Lucas museo kesäkuu 18 v1.jpg

Ahenobarbus

Yes, I`m trying to grow my Lucas collections steadily and buy new things when I see something cool. Hashtag has made pretty good job with those Max plushies, it`s a quality product and looks really great! Hopefully you get your own Max soon :)

Btw: This is going to be interesting Sam & Max piece too:
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?itemid=31118

Last edited:

Ahenobarbus

Box arrived and brought some treasure:
- Day of the Tentacle Triangle Box, CIB (Signed)
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck`s Revenge, IBM 3,5", CIB (Signed)
- Sam&Max: Hit the Road, IBM CD-ROM, CIB (Signed)
- Full Throttle, IBM, CIB (Signed)
- The Curse of Monkey Island, IBM, CIB (Signed)
- Rebel Assault, IBM, CIB (Signed)
- Rebel Assault II, IBM, CIB (Signed)
- X-Wing Alliance, IBM, Sealed Not for Resale Copy (Signed)
- Star Wars Droidworks, IBM, CIB Not for Resale Copy
- Star Wars Rebellion, IBM, CIB
- Star Wars - Tie Fighter, IBM, CIB Not for Resale Evaluation Copy
- X-Wing Alliance Development Team T-Shirt

38148128_10215401363860479_5773865415235076096_n (1).jpg

Ahenobarbus

DotT, MI2, Hit the Road and MI3 were signed by Larry Ahern.
RA1, RA2 and X-Wing were signed by Richard Green. Full Throttle is signed by both of them :)

Ahenobarbus

This one is hard to solve. I asked about this and apparently this MI2 was personally received from the warehouse where Lucas staff hand-packed boxes. After that it has been in a same closet next 25 years and I`m inclined to believe the box is complete. But like you said, it`s hard to get 100% certainty and if it`s really a complete set, why they put only Company Store magazine inside and not complete Adventurer #3..?