Your latest LucasArts purchases

jacuzi

Staff member
Received some promo items which I traded from a fellow collector.

Grim Fandango Toy
Monkey Island 2 mouse pad Italian
Monkey Island 3 mouse pad Italian
Full Throttle bandana (sealed)

Attachments

T

Tseki

I haven't been very active lately but I bought Full Throttle Limited Edition PC CD USA CIB for $49.99 + shipping. Nice complete copy with some ads included too.

http://imgur.com/a/MBku0

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tseki

Jacuzi really is the man :) Congrats omar! Very rare and nice stuff again.

jacuzi

Staff member
Sealed Sam & Max 3.5" IBM. This is actually the very first sealed copy of this I have ever seen without the yellow special price ribbon. I traded it from a former LucasArts employee to a sealed Sam & Max CD release and I also paid for both shippings and sent some Finnish candy along with my package.

http://imgur.com/a/JmnEE

Last edited:

jacuzi

Staff member
Sweater was only given to staff, it was not for sale. There is similar kind of sweater of Maniac Mansion. Check Maniac and Zak threads

Ahenobarbus

Here is my Lucas collection (and little more) today :) Not massively impressive yet but it`s growing steadily. I was tempted to bid Monkey Island grog bottles too yesterday but managed to control myself because they were already empty :D

IMG_20180226_205152 museum.jpg

IMG_20180226_205210 museum.jpg

Last edited:

Ahenobarbus

True! I played my first Lucas adventure in early 90s and it was Maniac Mansion but yes I`m relatively new to collect game boxes and especially sealed ones. Super happy to own these already :)

Ahenobarbus

Thanks Omar :) That signed copy of Moebius is by the way one of my latest finds from local game store. It was prized 14,99€, so pretty good deal :D

Ahenobarbus

uutuudet maaliskuu museo.jpg

New gems to my collection!
- The Curse of Monkey Island + Official Players Guide
- Loom (IBM PC, the actual first release)
- Grim Fandango Signature Edition
- Full Throttle Bandana

Today was a good day :)