Your latest LucasArts purchases

T

Tseki

Let us know your latest LucasArts purchases and how much you paid for it.

k0SH

chaosman

I grabbed those Grim Fandango cards too. Those will probably be the only physical items to ever come out of the re-release so nice to have :)

T

Tseki

Three sealed USA Full Throttles (2x Limited Edition, 1x Standard Edition). Costed $100 per copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tseki

Sam & Max: Hit the Road (RSAC sticker / The Adventurer #9) 3.5" USA

Auction went quite high for some reason and I ended up paying almost $200 shippings and taxes included. Anyway I'm happy that I won this and I'm still looking for earlier release with The Adventurer #7 and if I ever find that copy I will put this copy for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tseki

Excellent new arrivals omar! Especially that Full Throttle, Limited Edition (with sticker variation) (CIB) :rolleyes:

T

Tseki

Outlaws CD-ROM USA NIB $70 + shippings. Not adventure game but very good FPS from LucasArts.

T

Tseki

Nice purchases again omar! I wonder if Bounty Pack ever came with a registration card...

T

Tseki

SEALED NIB MINT Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge 5.25" USA 830 EUR shipping included!

T

Tseki

All three with hint books:

Sam & Max: Hit the Road PC CD-ROM USA CIB 100 USD shipping included
Day of the Tentacle PC CD-ROM USA NIB 165 GBP shipping included
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis PC CD-ROM USA NIB 250 EUR shipping included

T

Tseki

Quite a few sealed copies you got there, starting a NIB collection?
No not really :) I just wanted the "CD-ROM enhanced" copies of Sam & Max, Day of the Tentacle and Fate of Atlantis. Monkey Island 2 just happen to be sealed and I couldn't find a CIB so I bought NIB when I saw one :p

T

Tseki

Sam & Max: Hit the Road PC CD USA CIB without RSAC sticker and with The Adventurer #8. 85 USD shipping and taxes included. Now I only have two games on my wanted list!

T

Tseki

Nice omar! That Monkey Island 2 note is quite cool and rare.