Tseki's eBay findings

T

Tseki

This copy of Monkey Island 2 is a curios release, the floppies have the folded stickers (from earlier releases) but the box has the folded corners (from later releases)... not to mention how odd it is to ship out a promo(not for resale) copy of a game few years after it release...
Of course there is a possibility that part of items included are really from other copy like the registration card or the floppies. Would be indeed quite odd to release "not for resale" box many years after initial release. That registration card is much whiter / cleaner than the included reference card at least for my eyes. That could mean it came from other copy. But who knows, interesting release anyways :)

ym173

That was nice - too bad the listing was ended by the seller 'because the item is no longer available'.

T

Tseki

That was nice - too bad the listing was ended by the seller 'because the item is no longer available'.
I think someone offered nice buy it now price and the seller accepted and closed the item.

T

Tseki

Didn't the last bandanna auctioned on eBay sell for around 330 USD?.. definitely going to watch this auction progress and see what it sells for :)
I didn't see that but if that is true I can only say wow :)

albatrosxxl

you´re welcome! Damn I would today almost get Maniac M. (IBM) 3rd, Monkey 1 and 2 for only 30 € inkl. shipping in best conditions. But the seller said 4 hours later, that somebody has taken it and my deal was over :(

Just another one:
if somebody don´t know what to do with his money.. He can spend it for this "special" Toblerone ;):
http://www.ebay.de/itm/252186254290

T

Tseki

you´re welcome! Damn I would today almost get Maniac M. (IBM) 3rd, Monkey 1 and 2 for only 30 € inkl. shipping in best conditions. But the seller said 4 hours later, that somebody has taken it and my deal was over :(
Darn :/