Rare/signed/sealed/promo items on eBay

T

Tseki

Yes that is the John Romero :) My Sam & Max: Hit the Road is sold now thank you Omar!

T

Tseki

My copy was among the first CIB games in my collection, If I remember correctly I bought it about 15 years ago for 50 USD at an eBay auction. There were 2 auctions at the time for a triangle box I bid on, the other one didn't have a picture but the seller stated that it was Like new and also contained the 5.25" floppies... to this day I still regret not winning that other auction as well (ended as the second highest bidder)... :)
50 USD for DOTT Triangular? I'd say thats CHEAP hehe. Would have been very nice to see 5.25" USA DOTT disks. I still believe they exist somewhere because there was 3.5" -> 5.25" disk trade offer in DOTT (as well as in Sam & Max).

T

Tseki

I know it's not the most sought after release, but considering it's condition and how much their value/desirability has been increasing it might be worth making an offer on :)
True =)

T

Tseki

Nice find. IBM version for 70 USD would have been much better though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

albatrosxxl

I think it too, the price is too crazy. I think the seller uses an old trick. He set the price very high and goes down in an other auction with the same item. So maybe someone thinks the price is okay but it´ll be still too much. Or he wants a lot of collectors watching it and trying to make an auction beginning at 1 $...