New Forum Software

freddie

Administrator
Staff member
I decided to move away from vBulletin and onto Xenforo to power the LucasArts Museum.

You may find the new software a bit jarring but everything functions along the same lines.

I am also planning to update the Museum pages. I will be moving away from my custom scripts, as I just don't have the time to maintain them. I am looking at moving the museum into a Wordpress installation and creating bridges that allow logins from here and there.

This will allow me to allow you to help with the museum maintenance.

This will also allow the full line of LucasArts games to be covered in the Museum.

I would love to help with updates, especially if the Museum is willing to cover non-adventure classics like Night Shift, the Indy action games, and Larry Holland's sims.

T

Tseki

Yes seems to be quite empty forum now... @freddie: is there a way to get the threads back or are they long gone?

T

Tseki

I see :/ Well no can do then. Let's put some activity to the new forum! =)

T

Tseki

Freddie, do you have intentions closing down the LucasArts Museum? The forum is not very active anymore but I like to post here anyway with couple other posters. So if you have any intentions closing this forum down please don't do that.

jacuzi

Staff member
Hi Freddie, when do you plan to widen up the Museum game covering and help us add missing items to the current games? There are a LOT of items missing :)

T

Tseki

Hi Freddie, when do you plan to widen up the Museum game covering and help us add missing items to the current games? There are a LOT of items missing :)
I'm afraid this site and freddie are both quite dead :/