Missing Monkey Island Items

NinjaGamer13

Hello, everybody! As I understand it, there are some related items for the Monkey Island games missing from the LucasArts Museum’s lists, such as The Curse of Monkey Island cloth map (which I’m not sure how anyone discovered, let alone obtained, since the only place online I can find any mention of it is in one of the threads on this site). Can any of you contribute what you know to be missing, with pictures if possible, to help those of us who are Monkey Island collectors? Thanks! :)

LargoLe

Hey! I like this.

As for the cloth map, I had no idea that existed either until I read mention of it on this site. I've since posted this in the Big Box Facebook group - feedback was great, a lot of amazed collectors!

NinjaGamer13

And here’s a view of the aforementioned map. Kind of more in the territory of cool poster, I’m thinking, though, with those logos and all. Also another view of the cutout. And included are also the shirt (which I believe IS listed in the LucasArts Museum) and some kind of fob I’ve never seen anywhere before. Not sure exactly what that is, if the original poster of this image, @jacuzi , could clarify, that would be great!

NinjaGamer13

And of course there’s all the stuff from games not listed here, like Tales of Monkey Island:
The postcards
Poster print of the special cover art Purcell did
Voodoo Card Set (replicas the Voodoo Lady’s deck of tarot cards)
Art portfolio
The button set originally given at E3 but then also later sold on Telltale’s site
Second button set sold by Telltale
T-shirt
Drinking Vessel (ceramic stein)
And finally, of course, the Deluxe Edition box set

NinjaGamer13

A new version of the museum is coming...
Oh that’s great news to hear! Will you be including newer games, like TMI (though that was technically developed by Telltale, not LucasArts, But was under license from them, though) and the Special Editions of SMI and MI2, too, or only older games?