Labyrinth value

Discussion in 'Labyrinth' started by m0rph, Mar 17, 2018.

1. m0rph

m0rph New Member

I found online this copy of Labyrinth. The seller set the price to 350$ 1 month ago and now
    he reset the price to 200$. I know it's pretty rare and that's the first Lucas Arts game.
    Box has several scratches but the content seems to be complete. It's a Commodore 64 version.
    They ever did an IBM version of it?

How much do you think its real value is?

Attached Files:

2. Ahenobarbus

Ahenobarbus Member

It`s somewhat subjective matter, but personally I wouldn`t pay 200$ for this piece because box condition is big factor for me. Apparently it`s missing some original content too (Activision booklet?). Some other members are in better position to say how often Labyrinth boxes appear on ebay. There is one sealed version right now with the prize tag 1499€ ;)

LAbyrinth sisältö.jpg

Museum doesn`t say anything about that Activision booklet.. Is it something that belongs to original content of the box or not?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  3. m0rph

m0rph New Member

As always, thanks for all the information!
    Yeah, I never played it too, but I thought it could be cool to have it just to complete
    all the Lucas Films/Arts games collection.

4. Ahenobarbus

Ahenobarbus Member

Never played it either, but I would still love to have it in my collections too. Lucas is always Lucas :) I`m waiting right time and right box to appear :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  5. m0rph

m0rph New Member

I actually have it emulated with Applewin and I tried to play a few minutes
    but the interface is something really old school :)
    Something in between old text adventure and SCUMM. There is a sort of wheel with some
    verbs or object you can select and you move the character with the arrow keys.

6. Ahenobarbus

Ahenobarbus Member

Dark times before SCUMM :D

m0rph likes this.
  7. jacuzi

jacuzi Moderator Staff Member

Nice to see some activity here again. Ive had two sealed Labyrinths in the past. The first one I think I sold for $400. Other one I sold in 2016 for 800€ I think. It had few issues too but was signed by Gary Winnick.

Dont have any clues of open copies values.

8. banhkemsua7

banhkemsua7 New Member

9. thzfsdhdty

thzfsdhdty Member

MUA BÁN NHÀ QUẬN GÒ VẤP, MUA BÁN NHÀ QUẬN 12, MUA BÁN NHÀ QUẬN TÂN BÌNH
    Hotline: 0937133389 - 0989 441 737 ( anh Mạnh Hùng)
    Thời gian làm việc 24/7.- TẬN TÂM - UY TÍN - NHIỆT TÌNH