Japansese version of Loom?

giga

A couple of years ago, Petr was selling his stuff and I decided to grab this Loom from him. He claimed it to be a sealed Japanese version of Loom. I also got a similar Last Crusade. I assumed they were sealed US games with a Japanese sticker on the packaging. However, I never stopped wondering whether these versions would contain any Japanese manuals of some kind. Have we got an expert here on the forum on this issue? Does anyone know?

PS: Yes, it is possible to remove the shrinkwrap and a few years ago I really considered to do this , but given the current hype on shrinkwrapped Lucasfilm items and a 99% chance of disappointment not finding anything else than the US contents, that would not have been wise, would it?

Loom.jpg

giga

Of course Petr protected the shrinkwrap with a large ziplok bag and I left it that way. The shrinkwrap itself is not really visible in the picture.

giga

That IS a nice collection!

The Japanese Loom CD box weighs about 300grams, 50 grams more than my other US CD copy. The Japanese Indiana Jones box weighs approximately 325 grams, about the same as my US copy.

It seems that Loom contains the extra papers you mention, but Indiana Jones doesn't, or only contains a Japanese Grail diary as the FM towns? The box doesn't seem to have been opened and resealed.