Full Throttle Bandana

Stich

You beat me to it Omar, was just about to post this one haha ;) Anyways, this have been spotted on auction sites as well so as you say it will probably end on quite much. But good luck indeed to anyone going for it!

jacuzi

Staff member
WTF?!? That has to go be a joke. I had 3-5 sealed bandanas and few loose and sold them for $20-80 / piece if I remember correctly.

Stich

This seems to be a mad duel between to very determined collectors hehe. I agree with you as well, I did expect this to end up on quite much as I said initially as of the aucion listing sites...but i mean for this price...something is off :p

Lord Savage

Sith Lord
Well that is some seriously sick territory that bidding went on that auction. If that keeps up it will only be a matter of time before bootleg bandanas start appearing.:eek:

WTF?!? That has to go be a joke. I had 3-5 sealed bandanas and few loose and sold them for $20-80 / piece if I remember correctly.
I remember also getting a separate one like this. I wasn't sure back then whether to actually buy it since I wanted rather the full game with the corresponding sticker on the box. Glad now that I did not hesitate too long.

What I am wondering is where those individual bandanas came from to begin with?

jacuzi

Staff member
I remember also getting a separate one like this. I wasn't sure back then whether to actually buy it since I wanted rather the full game with the corresponding sticker on the box. Glad now that I did not hesitate too long.

What I am wondering is where those individual bandanas came from to begin with?
My guess is they were given as promo items in video stores or straight from Lucasarts. I remember seeing a post in some forum where someone said he had a full box of those bandanas and he dumped them to charity where you leave clothes to poor people or something like that. So there might be a village somewhere in Africa where all the people has Full Throttle Bandanas :)

Edit: last post on this page
http://archive.adventuregamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18772