Fate of Atlantis inserts

M'am N. Sax

Hey all! I recently got the enhanced version of FoA, which is seemingly complete and with the same stuff as it originally came with. I was wondering if anyone has seen this particular set before, one of the inserts has a web address on it, which might indicate it's a bit later than '92? No sticker on the disc sleeve. Not pictured is the manual and the correct reference card.

Even more specifically, I'm wondering if any of the two info/contest flyers would be the same that would pop up in the 3.5" version? I'm asking because I wanna find out if there is a good reason to swipe them from this box, and put 'em in my personal copy. If they belong where they are, that's where they stay.

Cheers! -Jon

Attachments

ym173

That one does not look like a 1992 insert :) It does mention Windows 95, after all.
So this is just a later print you have: earlier games remained in the LuacsArts catalogue for quite some years and could be ordered directly from the company while already absent from stores. The contents were original of course, but the inserts were rather fresh.

M'am N. Sax

Thanks, makes total sense. I guess I never even got to studying the text, it's clearly a re-release version. That means I'll only swap out the manuals, since they are virtually identical. And just like Indy, make of like a thief with the gold.