Escape from Monkey Island Grog Bottle

T

Tseki

Hi! How about putting that on eBay? Too bad I don't collect promo items anymore but thank you for putting this for sale.

adventurefan

Hi Tseki! I actually thought to offer it here first in the forum and then on eBay. Yes it's agreat item. Unfortunately I started too late collecting the promo items and now they are quite rare to find (because omar has everything) :-D

T

Tseki

Hi Tseki! I actually thought to offer it here first in the forum and then on eBay. Yes it's agreat item. Unfortunately I started too late collecting the promo items and now they are quite rare to find (because omar has everything) :-D
It's very nice to offer it here first. Too bad the forum is quite dead currently :( Omar is the best there is yes :)

jacuzi

Staff member
Just out of curiosity did you drank the beer? :) And if yes was it tasty? I have had 5 of these and all of them were unopened.

jacuzi

Staff member
I think they went for relatively cheap. I have seen them sold for $300 / bottle, but they were unopened and still had the beer inside.

Ahenobarbus

Big Box Pc Game Collectors group @facebook seems to have at least one active member who has two unopened bottles. Try your luck with him too darksun ;)

Ahenobarbus

He posted a picture there february 17, where you see 2 bottles on his shelves or put there a search word "alcohol" and you find their conversation. Yes I know it`s not allowed to do sales on that page but maybe you can pm him.

jacuzi

Staff member
Ive already asked him in the past and they were not available. Plus nowadays it is not allowed to ship alcohol from US to abroad so its very hard to get these unopened anymore if the seller is not ready to hide it someway.