Enough with the Spam

freddie

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously I haven't paid any attention to this forum in a long time. I was completely unaware of the crazy spamming going on.

It's over.

I've deleted all of the spammers, removed their spam. In fact, I've deleted every user with 0 posts to weed out more accounts that might be spammers.

I've turned manual registration on so spammers are going to have no incentive to register here any longer. I updated the forum software to the latest version.

I am going to install a gallery addon so that you can add pictures of your collections.

I'm getting the Museum rewritten into a a modern style and making it static. No more being connected to a broken dynamic system that I can't update. New items will be able to be added soon.

Last edited:

Guybrush

Very good news, the forum was totally spammed and impossible to use either to post or find an answer.

freddie

Administrator
Staff member
If you have any items that aren't in the museum, I would appreciate nice pictures and details about them so they can be added with attribution to you. I am having the museum rewritten right now in a more modern style.