Differences between retailer and LucasArts

T

Tseki

I was wondering if there was any difference if you bought a game from retailer or directly from LucasArts? Any difference in contents maybe? More or less ads, inserts, leaflets?

T

Tseki

Thanks again omar. Now when you mentioned those LEC free gifts I remember seeing those in the past. There was also some specific releases for certain retailers like Full Throttle Bandana Edition for EB Games if I remember correctly. Grim Fandango Signature Edition was LEC store pre-order only right? Same with Escape from Monkey Island Signature Edition I believe.

chaosman

Thanks again omar. Now when you mentioned those LEC free gifts I remember seeing those in the past. There was also some specific releases for certain retailers like Full Throttle Bandana Edition for EB Games if I remember correctly. Grim Fandango Signature Edition was LEC store pre-order only right? Same with Escape from Monkey Island Signature Edition I believe.
Grim signature edition along with Escape were both preorders specials from LEC online store. Funny I had some former members of the LEC development teams tell me they didnt even know signature editions existed!

T

Tseki

Grim signature edition along with Escape were both preorders specials from LEC online store. Funny I had some former members of the LEC development teams tell me they didnt even know signature editions existed!
Nice story :) Thank you for sharing this with us.