Bits and bobs for MI2, FoA, and Last Crusade

M'am N. Sax

Hi all! I'm searching for some missing pieces for some big box IBM/Macintosh games. I know all these are all probably long shots, but if anyone has some extras lying around, give me a holler! All English versions.

Monkey Island 2: Lechuck's Revenge (IBM)
  • Hint book
  • Adventurer mailer
  • IBM reference card
  • (non separated) code wheel
Fate Of Atlantis (IBM)
  • Hint book
  • Adventurer broadsheet
  • Adventurer mailer
  • Hint sheet
  • IBM reference card
Last Crusade (Macintosh)
- Codes viewer

Guybrush

Hi, M'am N. Sax (How is that pronounced ?!)

First welcome to the forum !

I do have an extra Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis Hint sheet and IBM refence card :

M'am N. Sax

Thanks! Yeah, I was wondering if there is a way to change my username, because as I thought it was funny to swap around the letters and make up something for Sam & Max, I think it's a pretty weird nick now, if not I guess I'll be that guy :)

You're located in France? If you would be willing to sell them, what would you want for them? I see there is a reference card in France on eBay for EUR 3.99, and the hint sheet for EUR 2.99, maybe that's you?

I'd be pretty interested to get those two, that would fill up my box a bit. My manual is really beat up too, with all pages separated and ballpoint pen on the map, but that doesn't bother me that much (at the moment anyway).

M'am N. Sax

Also, if someone can correct me on anything about my wish list seems weird for the releases, feel free to let me know. I'm a bit unsure where I got my notes from, to be honest, the entries on the Lucasarts museum seem to contain far less than all the stuff I listed here. I probably based it off of ads I saw online, and pretty much just wrote down everything I saw.

Guybrush

Yes these on Ebay are mine, but quite expensive though for only single page papers. I can make you a fair price. Message me by pm to discuss this.

M'am N. Sax

By the way, anyone know if Last Crusade for Mac came with anything other than:
  • Manual
  • Grail diary
  • Code sheet (and viewer)
Any reference cards on this release?

M'am N. Sax

+ ISO Last Crusade hint book.

That's probably one answer as for my contents question/confusion, that the hint books were bought separately, and didn't originally come in the releases.

M'am N. Sax

Hiya! Thanks so much! I got these on some great trades/deals:
FoA hint sheet, IBM reference card
MI2 hint book
Last Crusade code viewer

So I think I might have gotten pretty far with what is probable to come over, still to locate a MI2 ref card, in addition to some disc change and some mailers for any/all these three games.

I might have a lead on the hint book for FoA, and I was wondering if anyone here have a good opinion on what is a fair price on this item?

M'am N. Sax

Hey guys! Merry Christmas and happy new year celebrations tonight!

I am so pleased to have received the insert sheets for Fate of Atlantis, and the hint book from Monkey Island 2! I also bought the code viewer for Last Crusade, that hopefully soon arrives. Also looking forward to soon be adding The Dig to my box collection.

That leaves me searching only for any mailer inserts/exchange form for MI2, and hint books for Last Crusade, Atlantis, and strategy guides for the Curse of Monkey Island, and The Dig. I'm looking for other games too, preferably IBM floppy (where applicable) or first edition big box releases, as well as any possible upgrades to scruffy individual items. Thanks so much! - Jon

Last edited:

M'am N. Sax

Hei Svein, hyggelig!

So you've got the Mac floppy release, too, same as me? I was suspecting there would be some kind of company insert. The LEC order form, what can you order on it?

I found two separate references from Mac releases for LC, I will ad three pictures to this post, labelled AD 1 (two photos), and AD 2 (one photo). I'm having a hard time matching these, I suspect they might be different from each other. Do you recognize either one of these?

Thanks to anyone who will help out with this, I know it's kinda compulsive, but a mystery peaks my interest, so a new clue gets me goin'. I also realize that there were discrepancies between boxes of the same release, and that people might have added things in (even if this is a bit unlikely for company inserts), which makes it hard to pin down what should "actually" be in the box.
The museum entries shows no inserts like these, except for the baggie Paradise version, which can be left out of this investigation.

SveinT

The LEC order form, what can you order on it?
You can see a scan of the indy order form on the page I linked to in earlier post.

I suspect they might be different from each other. Do you recognize either one of these?
Yes the two order forms you have pictured are different.

The order form you marked AD2 is the one that was put in "early" boxes and is specific indy3.
The one you marked AD 1 is not game specific and could come with any game of any platform. It has the same width as the earlier "the adventurer subscription" forms, but is similar to the later wider forms that mention winning a prize.

I have only seen games that come with the adventurer #6 have this form (late adv#6 as earlier ones come with a adv. sub. form)

So the Indy3 mac release with the AD 1 form I guess is from 1993, and should have the adventurer #6.
The indy 3 with the "indy order form" would be earlier.