A sneak peek at my collection

jacuzi

Staff member
Wow, amazing :) Is the FT bandana box sealed and if yes what is the story behind it? Last time you hqd an opened box

jacuzi

Staff member
Ah, okay :)

What is the Grim Fandango item before the Edge advertisement? Some kind of poster from a magazine?
Your collection is by easily the most impressive I have seen :)

adventurefan

Great collection omar!! I'm quite sure it's the largest around here!
If you ever decide to throw the german release of Curse of Monkey Island (Lucasarts Classics) let me know! ;-)

T

Tseki

Looks awesome Omar! One of the coolest if not the coolest collection ever =)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tseki

Do you still have lot of games or promo items which are not photographed? When are you going to take more pictures? :)

T

Tseki

Still the greatest LucasArts collection there is!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tseki

I'll try to take some pictures soon, have a small pile of new/stored away items that's slowly growing I haven't properly documented/photographed yet...I'll see if I have any time this weekend to do so. :)
Excellent thank you =)

T

Tseki

Added a couple of items, most notably another Full Throttle Bandana Edition (a bit worse condition than my old one).
Please note, I added original The Adventurer #11, registration card and used Bandanna (bought a while back from jacuzi) to the copy to make it "CIB"(or at least a bit closer... hard to be sure).

Also a random note, it contained 2 manuals that had a small variation in the content... not sure witch is the original so I kept both in the box.
Very nice. It's also possible that Bandana Edition was sold with The Adventurer #10 like the Limited Edition was. Anyway, very nice! :)