10 Adventures Lucasarts

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by DrFredEdison'sBrother, May 11, 2018.

1. Hi guys,

I am from the Netherlands and have a boxed, near mint copy of '10 Adventures Lucasarts'. I understand it is extremely rare and I might be willing to sell it. How much is this one going for nowadays? I can post photos with date, name, etc. in them.

Cheers,

Paul

Attached Files:

2. omar

omar Member

I've only been following the German version(Zehn Adventures) recently, so I'm a bit out of my element here.
    My estimation would be around 100 EUR (+-20 EUR based on the exact condition of a CIB copy), but I tend to be a few years behind in my price estimates... so I don't know if it's any help, sorry. :)

This release is quite rarer then the German(Zehn Adventures) one... but because the German one seems to be more sought after (guessing because of the amount of German speaking game collectors out there) it's hard to say this one is that much more valuable...

Almost all IBM CD compilations have been slowly declining in value these past years, so it's really hard to give a fair estimate on this copy.
    Guess I should have been paying better attention, hopefully some other collector was paying better attention than me :)

At any rate, I hope you get a fair price for it. :)

3. Lincker

Lincker New Member

The German copies tend to be for a 100 euro on ebay but they won't sell.
    Highest went for 70 or so.
    I think the Dutch version could fetch around the same.
    The Dutch market is a lot smaller but has the advantage the games itself will be in English.
    So they can be played internationally.
    Maybe a dedicated collector would try to complete a collection with this one.
    So go for it on ebay
    But if you gonna put it on marktplaats don't expect to much.
    We Dutch want everything as a bargain. (So I'm still waiting for a cheap ass copy to surface on mp ;))
    Veel succes!

4. giga

giga New Member

Do you have a picture of what is included? Does it include the "Hoogspel" magazine and the monkey island wheels?