Search results

1. S

Full Throttle Bandana

This seems to be a mad duel between to very determined collectors hehe. I agree with you as well, I did expect this to end up on quite much as I said initially as of the aucion listing sites...but i mean for this price...something is off :p
  2. S

Full Throttle Bandana

You beat me to it Omar, was just about to post this one haha ;) Anyways, this have been spotted on auction sites as well so as you say it will probably end on quite much. But good luck indeed to anyone going for it!
  3. S

Heads up if you're after NIB Grim Fandango

I saw this through my feed, so it's not me selling, and I thought I'd post it here fast if anyone hunting for this would miss it. Not the most odinary one as of the DotT that's included in the box, and it looks like a legit one. But anyways, good luck to possible bidders ;) Ebay link...
  4. S

Original Day Of The Tentacle T-shirt (new)

Looks like it is in really good shape based on the color of the print, I hope it's a honest picture showing the real thing. Good luck to possible bidders!
  5. S

Full Throttle VGA-graded on Ebay

In my opinion, I think that these VGA boxes destroys the looks of the collectibles, and I really don't think the old games should be displayed like that. Obviously it's an extra saftey meanwhile buying it, which can later be removed if you really would want to, and I know many competes on having...
  6. S

Quick heads up: DoTT Triangular on Ebay

Well said Omar, indeed one of the coolest LA collectibles, and definitely something to go for as a collector! :) And yea the hapiness, the excitment, and I've only had mine for some months now, not 10 years as you omar, but I still go and open it up and just look at the beauty. I've yet to...
  7. S

Quick heads up: DoTT Triangular on Ebay

Thought I'd just share it for anyone hunting this, saw that none posted it here. And no, I am not dead, I've just not posted in a long time :). And of course it is not me selling my Triangular, just hit the link when going through my emails. It seems it's missing the Adventurer and the reg card...
  8. S

I'm selling a lot of LucasArts games

Hehe, now it make sense! :)
  9. S

I'm selling a lot of LucasArts games

If I may ask, why are you selling Sinar? :)
  10. S

Cataloging my collection...

:) Good idea Omar and keep the good work up. You've got a really nice collection there, I can see why it takes time to transform it into pictures ;)
  11. S

Interesting poster

+1
  12. S

Interesting poster

I just saw this neat 3D poster and I thought I'd share it here. This must be the one from the german release of the box I assume. Anyways, ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310496663906