Search results

1. albatrosxxl

Missing Monkey Island Items

It looks at the first glance really like a genuine product of LucasArts. But I´ve never seen this mug before. I only know the official drinking mug from ToMI and the promo beer from EfMI... But this one I´ve had never seen before so I think it´s not genuine. I´m missing the trademarks (at the...
  2. albatrosxxl

Missing Monkey Island Items

HI Ninja, I´ve seen your post too late. I have had everthing you´re searching for for sale. A lot of them I´ve sold but I think I have some of the items you´re interested in.. Send me please a message with the things you´re searching for and I´ll see what I have to sell. Here some games I´m...
  3. albatrosxxl

[S] Maniac Mansion 3rd Release (Eurobox) IBM

Hello mates, I´m searching Maniac Mansion for my collection. I need an IBM version in the big box in good conditions. If someone has a version to to sell or trade, you´re welcome to write me a PM :) Some games for trade/negotations you can find here: MY GAMES
  4. albatrosxxl

Selling my LucasArts collection and Monkey Island T-Shirt

Hi, ich glaube, die Box, die du suchst habe ich noch nie davor gesehen. Also leider nein. Ich habe nur die schmale zum Aufklappen (sealed) und die kleine Eurobox, eher Slimbox, aber die hast du glaub auch. Es gibt aber zahlreiche neue interessante Sachen, vielleicht auch für dich, als...
  5. albatrosxxl

Selling my LucasArts collection and Monkey Island T-Shirt

Hi, I´m selling games of my collection. You can find some games now on ebay: some items Monkey Island T-shirt I´m trying to put every week-end some new stuff :)
  6. albatrosxxl

Thimbleweed Park - ViewTron 3000™

Hello, unfortunatelly I was too late and didn´t get this nice View Tron 3000. Maybe someone here has one or more of them and want to sell it or you know somebody who´s selling one? kr alba
  7. albatrosxxl

Rare/signed/sealed/promo items on eBay

I think it too, the price is too crazy. I think the seller uses an old trick. He set the price very high and goes down in an other auction with the same item. So maybe someone thinks the price is okay but it´ll be still too much. Or he wants a lot of collectors watching it and trying to make an...
  8. albatrosxxl

A sealed version of Monkey Island 1 http://www.ebay.de/itm/301823159908 And the shipping is free!!!
  9. albatrosxxl

Tseki's eBay findings

you´re welcome! Damn I would today almost get Maniac M. (IBM) 3rd, Monkey 1 and 2 for only 30 € inkl. shipping in best conditions. But the seller said 4 hours later, that somebody has taken it and my deal was over :( Just another one: if somebody don´t know what to do with his money.. He can...
  10. albatrosxxl

Tseki's eBay findings

Some cheaper boxes :) 1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/321942299395 2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/272068971065
  11. albatrosxxl

Looking for Monkey Island merchandise (tarots, pins)

Hi Maximillion, I think that I have nearly every merchandise that belongs to ToMI, even the special boxes... Do you maybe interested in to trade something? If you want you can write me a pm.
  12. albatrosxxl

Hmm, how about this ;): http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZAK-MCKRACKEN-and-The-Alien-Mindbenders-IBM-incomplete-/111837976916?hash=item1a0a101954:g:cKwAAOSwwE5WXPWQ
  13. albatrosxxl

some Lucas games for sale (Monkey, Indy, The dig etc.)

Don´t worry! I´m not planing to sell my whole collection. It would be great for some collectors to get some rare and nice Lucas stuff but not yet. I like my collection and when I have some more time I´ll try to find some missing games...
  14. albatrosxxl

Hey Omar, Thanks! I need more room for my new games ;) I don´t have the space for all my Lucas games :( This are only my games I have twice. I´ll put some more games on Thursday...
  15. albatrosxxl

Hey! I´m selling some Lucas games and other stuff on ebay (Germany): If someone is interested in, here is the link: http://www.ebay.de/sch/judith.eb/m.html?item=251897281725&hash=item3aa63f7cbd&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 If it doesn´t work you can search for example...
  16. albatrosxxl

Loom audio drama

Many thanks, Omar! Now I have an orientation.
  17. albatrosxxl

Loom audio drama

Hi Tseki! I´m planing to buy the limited Loom audio drama. Do you or someone else know how much it´s nowadays worth? I have the option to buy a open one disk and a sealed one but the prices are very high and I´m in first line a Monkey Island collector and don´t knwo how much it´s worth and...
  18. albatrosxxl

Escape from Monkey Island PS2 memory card/save bug

Hey Omar! This would be very nice if you could do it :) My collection needs to grow ;) Thanks!
  19. albatrosxxl

No problem. You have the signature edition of "Escape from MI" twice? Do you maybe want to sell one copy to me?
  20. albatrosxxl

Okay, I understand ;) I only want your email becasuse I have some more questions to you. If you want so you can write me a message and I will ask you some more things... Thanks!