Search results

1. M'am N. Sax

Missing Monkey Island Items

Hey :) OK, that might be a localization thing, I have a couple of jewel case Escape with the TM. Don't have that game in box, it's lowest priority on my list, do you have the game "R" on the box, or everywhere?
  2. M'am N. Sax

Bits and bobs for MI2, FoA, and Last Crusade

Hei Svein, hyggelig! So you've got the Mac floppy release, too, same as me? I was suspecting there would be some kind of company insert. The LEC order form, what can you order on it? I found two separate references from Mac releases for LC, I will ad three pictures to this post, labelled AD 1...
  3. M'am N. Sax

ISO: Big box games (EGA or VGA not very important): Maniac Mansion (IBM floppy 3,5", English)...

ISO: Big box games (EGA or VGA not very important): Maniac Mansion (IBM floppy 3,5", English) Zak McKracken (IBM floppy 3,5", English) Last Crusade (IBM floppy 3,5", English) Loom (IBM floppy 3,5", English) Secret of Monkey Island (IBM floppy 3,5", English) Sam & Max (IBM floppy 3,5", English)...
  4. M'am N. Sax

Manuals, hint book, inserts: Last Crusade mailers/order form/inserts (excluding...

Manuals, hint book, inserts: Last Crusade mailers/order form/inserts (excluding manual/diary/codes viewer/code sheet), hint book Monkey Island 2 mailers/reference card/disc exchange form Fate of Atlantis adventurer mailer, hint book The Dig player's guide, novel Curse of Monkey Island strategy...
  5. M'am N. Sax

Adventurer and other: Adventurer issues that would have gone with releases of games, anything...

Adventurer and other: Adventurer issues that would have gone with releases of games, anything could be of interest Promotional/merchandise interesting items (f.e. S&M pen, pin badges, keychains/EfMI mug/FT Corley keychain/other) Hint books outside of the above might be of interest
  6. M'am N. Sax

You're right, it is missing any trademark symbol for "Monkey Island", but if you look closely at the Lucasarts logo, I think there is one, right where it's usually located. More like a blotch really, I don't think the printing is fine enough for it to come out totally legible. It still might be...
  7. M'am N. Sax

Found this on eBay, mug with monkeys from Escape From Monkey Island. Looks like a licensed product, anyone seen this before?
  8. M'am N. Sax

Hey guys! Merry Christmas and happy new year celebrations tonight! I am so pleased to have received the insert sheets for Fate of Atlantis, and the hint book from Monkey Island 2! I also bought the code viewer for Last Crusade, that hopefully soon arrives. Also looking forward to soon be adding...
  9. M'am N. Sax

Your latest LucasArts purchases

Got the Macintosh version of Last Crusade on a great deal over in Norway, and have the codes viewer on it's way! So happy! The game in box was about EUR 45,50, codes viewer EUR 32,50. Together EUR 78, which I think turns it into a fair deal with everything in nice condition.
  10. M'am N. Sax

Hiya! Thanks so much! I got these on some great trades/deals: FoA hint sheet, IBM reference card MI2 hint book Last Crusade code viewer So I think I might have gotten pretty far with what is probable to come over, still to locate a MI2 ref card, in addition to some disc change and some mailers...
  11. M'am N. Sax

+ ISO Last Crusade hint book. That's probably one answer as for my contents question/confusion, that the hint books were bought separately, and didn't originally come in the releases.
  12. M'am N. Sax

By the way, anyone know if Last Crusade for Mac came with anything other than: Manual Grail diary Code sheet (and viewer) Any reference cards on this release?
  13. M'am N. Sax

Also, if someone can correct me on anything about my wish list seems weird for the releases, feel free to let me know. I'm a bit unsure where I got my notes from, to be honest, the entries on the Lucasarts museum seem to contain far less than all the stuff I listed here. I probably based it off...
  14. M'am N. Sax

Thanks! Yeah, I was wondering if there is a way to change my username, because as I thought it was funny to swap around the letters and make up something for Sam & Max, I think it's a pretty weird nick now, if not I guess I'll be that guy :) You're located in France? If you would be willing to...
  15. M'am N. Sax

Hi all! I'm searching for some missing pieces for some big box IBM/Macintosh games. I know all these are all probably long shots, but if anyone has some extras lying around, give me a holler! All English versions. Monkey Island 2: Lechuck's Revenge (IBM) Hint book Adventurer mailer IBM...
  16. M'am N. Sax

Max plushie petition

Hi all! I'm quite new to the forums so feel free to tell me if I'm outta line on anything, but I really wanted to share the petition to bring back the Max plushie from Hashtag Collectibles, will it be considered as spam or something if I paste the link to it? Or otherwise, do you think it's out...