Search results

1. jacuzi

Missing Monkey Island Items

The small black thing is a openable compass which was an extremely rare promo item and the standee is from a store in Finland.
  2. jacuzi

EFMI Drinking Coasters

I think Omar has around 100 of those, but I have never heard him selling any of his items :)
  3. jacuzi

Your latest LucasArts purchases

Yup and many many other former LEC employees
  4. jacuzi

DoT diapositive

Cool find! I had similar diapositives of some very early Star War games and movies few years ago. Received those from a former LEC employee
  5. jacuzi

Sealed Triangle Day of The Tentacle from Tim Schafer himself. One of is last 4 remaining. He signed it and also added the DoTT promo fridge magnet and a note for me. After receiving it I sent it to Dave Grossman who also signed it and he added a neat "LucasArts insider" of DoTT game testing in...
  6. jacuzi

Rare/signed/sealed/promo items on eBay

Not for resale The Dig hard cover Novel. Have not seen one before :) https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DIG-Advance-READING-Copy-Warner-1996-FIRST-Printing-Alan-FOSTER-Lucasarts/232721476341?hash=item362f47eaf5:g:6yMAAOSwEYBaaqHX
  7. jacuzi

Labyrinth value

Nice to see some activity here again. Ive had two sealed Labyrinths in the past. The first one I think I sold for $400. Other one I sold in 2016 for 800€ I think. It had few issues too but was signed by Gary Winnick. Dont have any clues of open copies values.
  8. jacuzi

Zak first and second release

Actually the first Zak box would the IBM box as that is the only label that is printed on the box. C64, Atari and Amiga were sticker labels put on IBM
  9. jacuzi

You have just started and already your sealed collection is pretty awesome
  10. jacuzi

Escape from Monkey Island Grog Bottle

Ive already asked him in the past and they were not available. Plus nowadays it is not allowed to ship alcohol from US to abroad so its very hard to get these unopened anymore if the seller is not ready to hide it someway.
  11. jacuzi

Escape from Monkey Island Grog Bottle

I think they went for relatively cheap. I have seen them sold for $300 / bottle, but they were unopened and still had the beer inside.
  12. jacuzi

The Dig Novel Edition

This is rare, but not nearly as rare as the Full Throttle bandana. There is two known sealed copies of FT bandana + 5 or 6 open copies. Dig with novell is not so rare as open box, you can see it few times per year on Ebay. But your copy is the only sealed one I have seen.
  13. jacuzi

Grim Fandango Signature Edition

That does indeed seem to match with GF cover!
  14. jacuzi

Chan replied that he is not sure :) McConnell has not answered anything though he did read my message
  15. jacuzi

I know a total of 9 sealed copies of which I have owned 6 of them in some point. Now I have one
  16. jacuzi

I just talked with Bret Mogilefsky and he thinks its Tsaykel and Chan :) Here is his quote: "Chan and Tsaykel, I believe."
  17. jacuzi

Peter Tsacle is also known as Peter Tsaykel. I would have bet the left one being Peter Chan but I dont have the soundtrack to compare with McConnells. Too many Peters out there :) But I will ask them for confirmation
  18. jacuzi

Sealed Triangle box of Day of The Tentacle from former LucasArts president
  19. jacuzi

Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2017 Edition

There is a somewhat active collector scene on Facebook group LucasArts Adventure Games. Though it is not a museum just a place where people share thoughts, links etc related to these games. And yes the current state is sad. This used to be an active forum from 2005 to 2012 or so.
  20. jacuzi

For sale a lot of sealed LucasArts games

Have around 40 sealed LucasArts games for sale. Only looking to sell them as a lot, no duplicates. PM me if interested to hear more.