Search results

1. N

Missing Monkey Island Items

Oh that’s great news to hear! Will you be including newer games, like TMI (though that was technically developed by Telltale, not LucasArts, But was under license from them, though) and the Special Editions of SMI and MI2, too, or only older games?
  2. N

Disney’s Use of Monkey Island

Honestly, though it bothers me that Disney won’t do anything with it, it did kind of make my day hearing the song there like that, haha
  3. N

And of course there’s all the stuff from games not listed here, like Tales of Monkey Island: The postcards Poster print of the special cover art Purcell did Voodoo Card Set (replicas the Voodoo Lady’s deck of tarot cards) Art portfolio The button set originally given at E3 but then also...
  4. N

Disney’s Use of Monkey Island

So I’m on vacation at Disney World with the family, and guess what I hear playing in one of the buildings in the Pirates of the Caribbean area? None other than the Scumm Bar theme from Escape from Monkey Island! So Disney knows they own the property, just wish they’d do something with it!
  5. N

And here’s a view of the aforementioned map. Kind of more in the territory of cool poster, I’m thinking, though, with those logos and all. Also another view of the cutout. And included are also the shirt (which I believe IS listed in the LucasArts Museum) and some kind of fob I’ve never seen...
  6. N

Trying to collect all the physical representations of objects from within the Monkey Island...

Trying to collect all the physical representations of objects from within the Monkey Island games as I can! Got the TMI Deluxe Edition box set, MI2 SE voodoo doll, and TMI voodoo card set, but I am still looking for the SMI SE T-shirt!
  7. N

I know about this CMI cutout, for instance. Snagged this picture from the Scumm Bar website!
  8. N

Hello, everybody! As I understand it, there are some related items for the Monkey Island games missing from the LucasArts Museum’s lists, such as The Curse of Monkey Island cloth map (which I’m not sure how anyone discovered, let alone obtained, since the only place online I can find any mention...
  9. N

Monkey Island Cloth Map

So as someone who collects all physical representations of objects from within the world of the games (like the MI2 voodoo doll and TMI tarot cards), how upset should I be that I’ll never find this map? Or, since it has all those out-of-universe logos all over the front, as opposed to the Gulf...
  10. N

Looking for Monkey Island merchandise (tarots, pins)

I too desperately need the tarot cards! Would also be interested in the E3 Treasure of Melee Island T-shirt or voodoo doll. I currently have the complete Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition box set still all sealed - willing to pay a lot of money / trade for those things!