Search results

1. Ahenobarbus

Missing Monkey Island Items

It`s so rare that it could be anything :D
  2. Ahenobarbus

George Lucas signature

I assume that all of his signatures are somewhat rare, because George is like a hermit. He doesn`t like to be in crowds or with the fans at all :)
  3. Ahenobarbus

Your latest LucasArts purchases

Corley Motors!
  4. Ahenobarbus

The Dig Novel Edition

Another Novel Edition popped up to ebay today, but the box is in pretty rough shape. https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dig-LucasArts-IBM-CD-ROM-1995-Big-Box-PC-computer-game-Spielberg-CIB-Rare/392261808152?hash=item5b54a03018:g:~BEAAOSwRFNcj-WL
  5. Ahenobarbus

The Dig Novel Edition

Nice catch LargoLe! It`s quite heavy box, weighs 653 grams with that novel and all other things inside :)
  6. Ahenobarbus

MI2 black floppies

Omar closed his account when this site was full of spam couple of months ago. We can`t see his responses anymore. Hopefully he decides to come back now :)
  7. Ahenobarbus

Missing Monkey Island Items

Yep, museum lists are incomplete.
  8. Ahenobarbus

How well do you keep track of the items in your collection?

Sounds good! Keep up the good work LargoLe :)
  9. Ahenobarbus

New Forum Software

Freddie is not dead. He just updated the site ;)
  10. Ahenobarbus

Sam & Max CD variant in Lucas Arts Archive vol.1

It`s normal to see the newer Disc variant with Purcell art on it in LucasArts Archives box. For some reason they have packed this with the older disc format. Have used older disc stock.
  11. Ahenobarbus

DoTT Media

Great! Those diapositives were pretty neat find last year :)
  12. Ahenobarbus

Sam & Max stuff!

New Sam & Max Freelance Police Action figure teasers from Boss Fight Studio. 6” Scale premium action figures of the classic FREELANCE POLICE duo! SAM includes removable hat, alternate heads, alternate hands, pistol weapon, orange non-brand specific frozen treat, and Max paper bag puppet! MAX...
  13. Ahenobarbus

Enough with the Spam

Great news!! New life to this site :)
  14. Ahenobarbus

EFMI Drinking Coasters

Count me in, I need one too :D
  15. Ahenobarbus

DoT diapositive

Really cool! but no idea why they are there o_O I also tried to upload some pictures, but the site gives me the same error... I try the LucasArts Shrine site later today.
  16. Ahenobarbus

Your latest LucasArts purchases

Solid collection! I haven`t photographed my collections methodically yet. It`s something I want to do but it might take some time :)
  17. Ahenobarbus

Zak McKracken 30th Anniversary and more

I have a small vacation now, so I`m definitely going to watch it :)
  18. Ahenobarbus

Rare/signed/sealed/promo items on eBay

Sealed C64 Maniac Mansion 1st. edition. Interesting to see how this goes :) https://www.ebay.com/itm/302916250226?ul_noapp=true
  19. Ahenobarbus

Zak McKracken 30th Anniversary and more

I think David Fox visited Italy a couple of weeks ago for attending some Zak McKracken 30th Anniversary festivities. Some italian guys have made a fan film based on Zak McKracken and released it a while ago I think... I haven`t watched it yet...