Search results

1. -Andy-

[For Sale] Original LucasArts posters

Oh no, it's wrong... I won't sleep tonight for this. Perfect. Your answer is exactly where I wanted to arrive. So my answer is: Stop trolling. This is my thread, my sale and my price. It's not your business.
  2. -Andy-

I see that you are a "new member", and this one is your first message. is it not strange? :) There are 2 possible causes of your question: 1) You are not a collector, so you don't know how these things works. In this case, my answer is: << The prices of LucasArts items always fluctuate in...
  3. -Andy-

Posters still available ! I'm opened to offers for both the posters
  4. -Andy-

Hi, I can sell both the posters for 185 Euro plus 35 of shipping costs. Total: 220 Euro. I think...

Hi, I can sell both the posters for 185 Euro plus 35 of shipping costs. Total: 220 Euro. I think that's a fair price. Let me know...! Thanks
  5. -Andy-

Price dropped ! I can accept offers. thank you.
  6. -Andy-

Today the auction will end! Good luck to all the bidders! :)
  7. -Andy-

Wow. Just wow. Legendary collection here, congratulations man! ;)
  8. -Andy-

You're right, and the reasons are only two: rarity and high demands. Everyday is always more and more difficult to find these gadgets. Moreover, LucasArts is closed now. So nowadays is considered a myth, a cultural icon. Something that will never appear again. That's why prices will continue to...
  9. -Andy-

They're too big for my little room, so I have to sell them... Super rare items, you know. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-POSTER-MANIAC-MANSION-SUPER-RARE-LUCASARTS-LUCAS-ARTS-LUCASFILM-/221466986422?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_101&hash=item33907607b6...
  10. -Andy-

FS: Maniac Mansion Poster

No, it was sold to me. I'm sorry.
  11. -Andy-

[I'M SEARCHING FOR:] factory sealed Lucasarts' Adventures

I've sent to you an email, is it arrived? Thanks, Andy
  12. -Andy-

Any news? :( Come on guys, I can pay good bucks!
  13. -Andy-

FS: Maniac Mansion Poster

I would like to buy it, I've sent to you a pm! :) thanks
  14. -Andy-

Hello to everyone and thanks for reading! :) I'm searching for all the LucasArts/LucasFilm adventures, factory sealed, IBM USA releases (ALL the releases!). I can also buy "in block", if you want. I live in Europe but I can buy from worldwide, paying immediately by Paypal. If you have...
  15. -Andy-

[FOR TRADE] "Monkey Island 2" (Mint and sealed, IBM, first USA release!)

Hi guys, I'm new on the forum, but I have a lot of references on the web, and an ebay account with 141 positive feedback. So, don't worry! I live in Italy (EU), but I can trade with all the world. I offer for trade this extremely rare and wonderful game, in my opinion the masterpiece of...
  16. -Andy-

[For Trade] Monkey Island Statue ! (pics inside!)

Now on sale on Ebay Auction ! Very low starting price! http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONKEY-ISLAND-STATUE-1000-NEVER-OPENED-LUCAS-ARTS-LUCASARTS-indiana-jones-/221278603969?pt=Console_Giochi&hash=item33853b8ac1
  17. -Andy-

[For Trade] Monkey Island Statue ! (pics inside!)

NOW ON SALE ON EBAY AUCTION! Very low starting price! http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONKEY-ISLAND-STATUE-1000-NEVER-OPENED-LUCAS-ARTS-LUCASARTS-indiana-jones-/221278603969?pt=Console_Giochi&hash=item33853b8ac1 Hi guys, I'm new on the forum, but I have a lot of references on the web, and an...