Search results

1. @

Full Throttle - Podcast Tribute from Arcade Attack

I am a HUGE LucasArts adventure fan! I have covered many of these great titles in previous podcasts for Arcade Attack including Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and Atlantis. My latest oral offering is my analysis, review, facts and the story of the masterpiece that is Full Throttle! I would...
  2. @

Full Throttle - Podcast Tribute from Arcade Attack

Full Throttle - Podcast Tribute from Arcade Attack I am a HUGE LucasArts adventure fan! I have covered many of these great titles in previous podcasts for Arcade Attack including Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and Atlantis. My latest oral offering is my analysis, review, facts and the...
  3. @

Bret Mogilefsky Interview - Grim Fandango lead Programmer

Bret Mogilefsky Interview - Grim Fandango lead Programmer The Grim Fandango/LucasArts supremo kindly gave some of his time to drop and have a good chat with our Adrian for a truly fascinating insight into working with Tim Schafer, the LucasArts crew, and the sheer work required to bring a...
  4. @

Bret Mogilefsky Interview - Grim Fandago lead Programmer

Bret Mogilefsky Interview - Grim Fandango lead Programmer The Grim Fandango/LucasArts supremo kindly gave some of his time to drop and have a good chat with our Adrian for a truly fascinating insight into working with Tim Schafer, the LucasArts crew, and the sheer work required to bring a...
  5. @

Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis Podcast Tribute

Dear all. As a homage to my 2nd favourite point and click adventure game of all time (just after Monkey Island), I have recorded a tribute podcast to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis for the latest Arcade Attack podcast. I break the pod into 3 sections; 1. Why it took me over 25 years to...
  6. @

Podcast Tribute for Indy Atlanstis

Dear all. As a homage to my 2nd favourite point and click adventure game of all time (just after Monkey Island), I have recorded a tribute podcast to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis for the latest Arcade Attack podcast. I break the pod into 3 sections; 1. Why it took me over 25 years to...
  7. @

Noah Falstein Interview - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Hi guys. I had the ultimate honour of interviewing LucasArts legend Noah Falstein! He is probably best known for his stellar work on Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, but also worked on other top titles. He also reveals how he helped hire Ron Gilbert...
  8. @

David Fox Interview - LucasFilm Games & LucasArts Legend - Podcast

Dear all I had the ultimate pleasure of interviewing the legendary David Fox from LucasFilm Games (later to become LucasArts). He covered everything from his earliest games, what it was like working for George Lucas and his most recent work on the great Thimbleweed Park...