Search results

1. Guybrush

Enough with the Spam

Very good news, the forum was totally spammed and impossible to use either to post or find an answer.
  2. Guybrush

Estimated prices of several Lucasarts games

Hi guys, In order to have a benchmark, I'd like to know your personal estimations of this games, all of them in good condition and Complete In Box (CIB) : Zak McKracken IBM PC (256k) Maniac Mansion IBM PC First Release Loom PC CD Box version The Secret of Monkey Island PC CD Box version...
  3. Guybrush

Zak McKracken two parts box model (in French)

Thank you Ichich, I've also worked on the Maniac Mansion box. You can see the front on the website, I'm working on the back right now. I think I will also try to create Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Loom boxes.
  4. Guybrush

Zak McKracken two parts box model (in French)

Hi guys, I've been working for a few days on creating a model for a two parts Zak McKracken Box. The model is supposed to be printed on a appropriate glossy paper, and then glued to a blank big box. I've made the image modifications on Gimp, and then assembled everything using Powerpoint (I...
  5. Guybrush

Your latest LucasArts purchases

Hi guys, I'm a young (22) french Lucasarts collector. I've always been regularly on the forum for the past 10 years but haven't really interacted with you. Do you have imgur (or equivalent) with all the photos of your collections ? I remember one of you had one available at a time. Also I...