Search results

1. albatrosxxl

Thimbleweed Park - ViewTron 3000™

Hello, unfortunatelly I was too late and didn´t get this nice View Tron 3000. Maybe someone here has one or more of them and want to sell it or you know somebody who´s selling one? kr alba
  2. albatrosxxl

Rare/signed/sealed/promo items on eBay

I think it too, the price is too crazy. I think the seller uses an old trick. He set the price very high and goes down in an other auction with the same item. So maybe someone thinks the price is okay but it´ll be still too much. Or he wants a lot of collectors watching it and trying to make an...
  3. albatrosxxl

A sealed version of Monkey Island 1 http://www.ebay.de/itm/301823159908 And the shipping is free!!!
  4. albatrosxxl

Tseki's eBay findings

you´re welcome! Damn I would today almost get Maniac M. (IBM) 3rd, Monkey 1 and 2 for only 30 € inkl. shipping in best conditions. But the seller said 4 hours later, that somebody has taken it and my deal was over :( Just another one: if somebody don´t know what to do with his money.. He can...
  5. albatrosxxl

Tseki's eBay findings

Some cheaper boxes :) 1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/321942299395 2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/272068971065
  6. albatrosxxl

Looking for Monkey Island merchandise (tarots, pins)

Hi Maximillion, I think that I have nearly every merchandise that belongs to ToMI, even the special boxes... Do you maybe interested in to trade something? If you want you can write me a pm.
  7. albatrosxxl

Hmm, how about this ;): http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZAK-MCKRACKEN-and-The-Alien-Mindbenders-IBM-incomplete-/111837976916?hash=item1a0a101954:g:cKwAAOSwwE5WXPWQ
  8. albatrosxxl

some Lucas games for sale (Monkey, Indy, The dig etc.)

Don´t worry! I´m not planing to sell my whole collection. It would be great for some collectors to get some rare and nice Lucas stuff but not yet. I like my collection and when I have some more time I´ll try to find some missing games...
  9. albatrosxxl

Hey Omar, Thanks! I need more room for my new games ;) I don´t have the space for all my Lucas games :( This are only my games I have twice. I´ll put some more games on Thursday...
  10. albatrosxxl

Hey! I´m selling some Lucas games and other stuff on ebay (Germany): If someone is interested in, here is the link: http://www.ebay.de/sch/judith.eb/m.html?item=251897281725&hash=item3aa63f7cbd&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 If it doesn´t work you can search for example...
  11. albatrosxxl

Loom audio drama

Many thanks, Omar! Now I have an orientation.
  12. albatrosxxl

Loom audio drama

Hi Tseki! I´m planing to buy the limited Loom audio drama. Do you or someone else know how much it´s nowadays worth? I have the option to buy a open one disk and a sealed one but the prices are very high and I´m in first line a Monkey Island collector and don´t knwo how much it´s worth and...
  13. albatrosxxl

Escape from Monkey Island PS2 memory card/save bug

Hey Omar! This would be very nice if you could do it :) My collection needs to grow ;) Thanks!
  14. albatrosxxl

No problem. You have the signature edition of "Escape from MI" twice? Do you maybe want to sell one copy to me?
  15. albatrosxxl

Okay, I understand ;) I only want your email becasuse I have some more questions to you. If you want so you can write me a message and I will ask you some more things... Thanks!
  16. albatrosxxl

Like always...Thanks, Omar! Omar, how can I see your full profile? - thomas
  17. albatrosxxl

Hello Omar, I´ve bought now a new copy of Escape from MI. But I never saw this version before. I hope that some of you (US guys) can say me something about this version because I don´t /can´t find anything about it: Thanks!
  18. albatrosxxl

The Secret of Monkey Island (blue version?)

Hello Omar, thanks for reply! I´ve looked under the sticker and it´s a sun damage ;) Omar, you have a lot of Monkey Island things. I´m searching the Monkey Island bottle. Do you have one to sell or know someone who wants to sell it?
  19. albatrosxxl

I´m interested in LucasArts games. My favorite games are Monkey Island and Indiana Jones.

I´m interested in LucasArts games. My favorite games are Monkey Island and Indiana Jones.
  20. albatrosxxl

The Secret of Monkey Island (blue version?)

I´ve bought in the past a Monkey Island 1 sealed game and one open. Both versions were from a LucasArts producers private collection. When you take a look at the open Monkey Island box you can see that the color isn´t green but more blue/ purple all over the whole box. I thought it was from the...