Recent content by Lincker

1. Lincker

The Dig Novel Edition

Yep! I have another copy of The Dig. I might use that to fill up this baby. But f.e. I have a white ref guide and not an orange...that's a bummer. 'Cause if I do it, it has to be right....
  2. Lincker

10 Adventures Lucasarts

The German copies tend to be for a 100 euro on ebay but they won't sell. Highest went for 70 or so. I think the Dutch version could fetch around the same. The Dutch market is a lot smaller but has the advantage the games itself will be in English. So they can be played internationally. Maybe a...
  3. Lincker

The Dig Novel Edition

Thanks a lot, guys. Now I know what I'm looking for. Let the hunt begin!
  4. Lincker

The Dig Novel Edition

Yes! I'm doing a hapy dance. I scored this incredibly cool box for only 19.99 euros. I didn't know this version had a gatefold cover. It's awesome! Unfortunately it wasn't complete. I'm missing about everything except game and game brochure. Somebody know if there also is a strategy guide...
  5. Lincker

Introduction post: Lincker

Thank you! I love my lucasarts collection. I also have a lot of Star Wars but that is actually not my cup of tea. But then again why limit myself? Next year I will move and have a display room to put all the big boxes. Can't wait for that. I'm happy that the new member error issue was picked...
  6. Lincker

Introduction post: Lincker

Hi there, I just joined and I'm so happy to be here. Started pc gaming in 2005 with my girlfriend who's dad had a massive collection of games. When he passed away I continued his collection and started to expand especially with Lucasarts I love the sense of humor in lucasarts games. My...